Our mission is simple: we want to set people free to do meaningful work. People love our work --and it turns out that people love working here too.
How this works:
We love considering people that have already seen the great things and eager to grow and have commitment! Commitment Definition; The quality of being dedicated to a cause or activity! simply devotion.
All our Interviews and meetings are online! Cheer up! We are a cloud company that enables mobile workstyles. We create a continuum between work and life by allowing people to work whenever, wherever, they choose. Flexibility and collaboration are what we’re all about.
What You'll Love About Us
- Great Company Culture.
- We always have fun together
- We Work Remotely, Anywhere.
- Career Ladder and Learning Ladder growth.
You have a natural interest in digital advertising, technology and are excited about facing challenges with no straight answer. You are smart and active. You are a result-driven and multi-tasker with a positive mindset and a can-do attitude. You are fun to work with and ready to join our dream.
We are established on the idea that everyone should be able to work from anywhere, It’s a simple philosophy that guides everything we do — including how we work. We want employees to do what they do best, every day.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Knowledge of HTML is preferred
- Optimize website content, landing pages.
- Develop and work on App Store Optimization
- Create a high-quality link building campaign
- Develop and execute successful SEO strategies
- Review technical SEO issues and recommend fixes
- Keep abreast of SEO and integrated marketing trends.
- Conduct keyword research to guide the content team
- Collect data and report on traffic, rankings, and other SEO aspects
- Conduct Gap analysis, Competitor Analysis, help Content team with best practices.
- Develop Backlink strategy and support in implementation with the other teams
- Plan and execute all web, SEO/SEM, marketing database, and display advertising campaigns.
- Maintain the company website on the first page in Google Search Engine at relevant keywords.
- Develop optimization strategies that increase the company's search engine results rankings
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience with SEO / SEM reporting
- Strong organizational and leadership skills
- Analytical mindset with numerical aptitude
- Proven experience as an SEO specialist for 4 years at least.
- Set measurable goals that demonstrate improvement in marketing efforts
- Monitor daily performance metrics to understand SEO strategy performance
- Efficiently communicate with other marketing professionals to align goals
- Collaborate with others within the marketing department to manage SEO strategy
- Update content and website links for maximum optimization and search engine rankings
- Enthusiastic, flexible, and creative problem solver with excellent attention to details
- cooperate with content creators for compelling and high-quality website content and blogs
- Research SEO keywords to use throughout the company's website and marketing materials
- Relevant experience including (GDN, CMS, SEO, social media, content marketing, email marketing, PPC, and SEM, analytics)
- Familiarity with relevant tools (e.g. Ahrefs, SEMrush, Screaming Frog, MOZ, etc.) and (Google Analytics and Google Search Console) tools.
- 100% Full-time
- 100% Remote
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or relevant field.