Our mission is simple: we want to set people free to do meaningful work. People love our work --and it turns out that people love working here too.
How this works:
We love considering people that have already seen the great things and eager to grow and have commitment! Commitment Definition; The quality of being dedicated to a cause or activity! simply devotion.
All our Interviews and meetings are online! Cheer up! We are a cloud company that enables mobile workstyles. We create a continuum between work and life by allowing people to work whenever, wherever, they choose. Flexibility and collaboration are what we’re all about.
What You'll Love About Us
- Great Company Culture.
- We always have fun together
- We Work Remotely, Anywhere.
- Career Ladder and Learning Ladder growth.
You have a natural interest in digital advertising, technology and are excited about facing challenges with no straight answer. You are smart and active. You are a result-driven and multi-tasker with a positive mindset and a can-do attitude. You are fun to work with and ready to join our dream.
We are established on the idea that everyone should be able to work from anywhere, It’s a simple philosophy that guides everything we do — including how we work. We want employees to do what they do best, every day.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Cold Outreach Calls
- Growth hacking and prospecting
- Documentation is a top priority
- Qualifications & Personal Skills:
- Hit Targets and other Key Results.
- prepare the list of potential clients.
- Work closely with the Marketing team
- Digital advertising basic knowledge is a Must
- Understand the Company conversions funnel.
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Excellent listening, negotiation, and presentation abilities.
- Willing to embrace new technology and social media.
- Attend conferences, meetings, and industry events (if possible)
- Learn advyra and speak advyra, Sales are the heart of the company.
- Contact potential clients via email or phone, or Zoom meeting to establish rapport.
- Generate new potential clients in different niches in accordance with the marketing team
- Enhance existing business development processes and work on its continued development.
- Prepare custom-made project presentations and ensure they satisfy clients’ requirements.
- Detailed-oriented, excellent planning and analytical skills, able to write well-built documentation.
- Proficiency in G-Suite as well as CRM software, Task Management tools & other online team collaboration apps.
- Prepare and regularly update corporate presentations and service-specific presentations in accordance with the Marketing and Operations team.
- Close new business deals by coordinating requirements, and negotiating contracts in collaboration with business operations.
- 100% Full-time
- 100% Remote
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or relevant field.
- 3-7 years of experience in sales.
- Willing to learn and adopt new approaches.
- Fixed Salary - to stay connected!
- Bonuses - For your ability to apply time management.
- Revenue Commission - Sales talk numbers!
- Quarterly Company Profit Shared
- Quarter Courses.