Our mission is simple: we want to set people free to do meaningful work. People love our work --and it turns out that people love working here too.
How this works:
We love considering people that have already seen the great things and eager to grow and have commitment! Commitment Definition; The quality of being dedicated to a cause or activity! simply devotion.
All our Interviews and meetings are online! Cheer up! We are a cloud company that enables mobile workstyles. We create a continuum between work and life by allowing people to work whenever, wherever, they choose. Flexibility and collaboration are what we’re all about.
What You'll Love About Us
- Great Company Culture.
- We always have fun together
- We Work Remotely, Anywhere.
- Career Ladder and Learning Ladder growth.
You have a natural interest in digital advertising, technology and are excited about facing challenges with no straight answer. You are smart and active. You are a result-driven and multi-tasker with a positive mindset and a can-do attitude. You are fun to work with and ready to join our dream.
We are established on the idea that everyone should be able to work from anywhere, It’s a simple philosophy that guides everything we do — including how we work. We want employees to do what they do best, every day.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Experienced user of Google Analytics, Tag Manager, Optimize, and Search Console.
- Communicating with the sales department & conducting Weekly & monthly reports.
- Manage budget campaigns (SMM, SMO plan, SEO, SEM ) & Reach company goals & increase ROI.
- Design, develop and deliver digital marketing plans for customers to increase sales or brand awareness of all company products.
- Create & implement the timeline plan for the team & manage the marketing & Creative team, Manage the workflow & deadlines.
- Attend Marketing calls with clients and ease conversion with Sales departments & Investigate & improve sales department results.
- Audit writing, copywriting, editing, and proofing marketing materials, web content, social media posts, blogs, and online advertising.
- Maintain messaging and branding consistency across online platforms & maintaining analytics for all pages and social media platforms.
- Email marketing and reporting with a focus on continuous improvement, Responsible for Sales Expansion growth and contract renewals.
- Oversee organization-wide online advertising initiatives, including Search Engine Marketing, banner advertising, and social media advertising.
- Creation of Marketing campaigns (Media buying plans, PPC, Google Ads, traffic arbitrage) with strong knowledge of programmatic advertising
- Experience in technology used in digital marketing, CRMs, Google Workplace, and SEO tools, Solid understanding of Data analysis and creating business reports.
- Develop, coordinate, and execute digital marketing campaigns by providing content messaging, coordinating with team members, managing department deadlines, and communicating with key managers.
- Assess performance metrics including project and campaign analytics, efficiency metrics, brand metrics, customer metrics, and overall return on investment for digital marketing and communications initiatives, and makes recommendations based on finding
- Experience in implementing Conversion API, Google Tracking Conversions, Audience Segmentation, and retargeting in several social media platforms, Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, Quora, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, and Google Ads.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good understanding of KPIs.
- Excellent leader and detailed oriented.
- High Commitment and honesty!
- Welling to learn and add new skills ( huge impact )
- A creative thinker and generate ideas outside the box.
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English and Arabic
- 100% Full-time
- 100% Remote
- +7 years experience in digital marketing
- Strong knowledge of marketing in GCC & MENA region.
- Technical Experience in creating marketing campaigns.
- Strong knowledge of Black, Grey & white marketing.
- Knowledge of bypassing the ads campaigns blocking with a fixed strategy.
- Strong knowledge of wise campaigns budget management.
- Strong knowledge of marketing fields media buying, SEO, PPC, traffic arbitrage, Google ads
- Immediate hiring with career ladder.